Camarilla Court of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Introduction to the Prince of Twilight

4 posters

Go down

An Introduction to the Prince of Twilight Empty An Introduction to the Prince of Twilight

Post  Tybalt S Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:42 pm

A slim, pale man 5’9”, 145 pounds, with jet black hair and piercing blue eyes dressed in a black mandarin collared shirt, black pants and a black duster moves into the Court room, he is missing his left hand and has in tow one male and two females. The male is dressed in a white poet’s shirt and jeans He has a tangle of bracelets and necklaces made of all sorts of things like shell, beads, knotted braids, braided leather. His black hair is a monstrosity of thick waves that never looks completely brushed out and his green eyes sparkle of wonderment and a hint of near panic. His fingers are adorned with various rings or different materials like bone, polished wood, as well as metal. One of the women has brown hair and pale green eyes, 5’2” tall. The other woman is also 5’2” woman with blond hair down to her ankles and bright blue eyes. She is dressed all in white - a long white skirt, white corset and white boots. The leader approaches the center of the floor and bows to the one-eyed Prince.

“Your Highness. It has come to my attention that you have claimed praxis over this city and therefore I wish to introduce myself and my apprentices. I am Regent Tybalt Sands of the Tremere, I have only just arrived in Twilight in the past couple of days. These are my Apprentices, Clancy Bane, Jaime Smith and Shayla Raye. We are here in the hopes of returning with one who had been left behind in the scurry of Twilight’s Quarantine.

We do not intend to be here long enough to set up a formal chantry, but as you are Camarilla and we as well, we of course offer our services to your court. We would desire to be allied with your group yet the nature of our visit does not allow us to become members of your court. We hope this is acceptable to the Prince.

He bows again and waits for a response.

Tybalt S

Back to top Go down

An Introduction to the Prince of Twilight Empty Re: An Introduction to the Prince of Twilight

Post  Archer Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:35 pm

*looks over to the prince then back at the vistors* "Why leave this is a nice place?" Leans back into her chair.
Archer
Archer
Tremere Primogen

Back to top Go down

An Introduction to the Prince of Twilight Empty Re: An Introduction to the Prince of Twilight

Post  Tybalt S Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:05 am

"Indeed this may be a nice place ma'am. However, we have pressing business to attend to outside of the city. I am sure you understand." His lips slightly curve, as if trying to smile, but it doesn't quite make the full transition.

Tybalt S

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hell Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:48 am

Rachel looks up, having been leaning against the wall between the Prince and the Sheriff, "Too bad no one leaves here." she comments nonchalantly. Her eyes return to her nails, which she had been picking at the whole time.
Rachel Hell
Rachel Hell
Caitiff

http://www.overlordforums.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Archer Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:11 am

*smiles at Rachel* Belive we have tried. Its like a barraer if you mange to get in you cant get out." *shakes her head* "Belive me I have tried. Becuase the books there not the ones I need." "drops a big think book into her pack and frowns but then gives a fant smile* "But if you want 5 foot flys they do the trick on that." *chuckles*
Archer
Archer
Tremere Primogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Tybalt S Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:41 pm

Blue eyes flick to both Rachel and Archer for a mere moment, then back to the Prince. Anyone else's efforts were just that, someone else's efforts. Having a bit more knowledge than the fledglings here, he keeps his counsel to himself. Though five foot flies may be an interesting subject at a less pressing point in time.

Tybalt S

Back to top Go down

Post  Archer Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:45 pm

*crosses her arms and leans back in her seat and looks up at the prince and grmbbles something about men and there smart a** way..
Archer
Archer
Tremere Primogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Domingo Ortiz Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:58 am

Domingo guages the reactions of his court, and refrains from commenting during the exchange between the visiting Tremere and Archer. Bringing his left hand up, he rubs at his chin, fixing his one eyed, baleful gaze on Tybalt.

"I have already met your apprentices, Jaime and Shayla movin' about the city. And I appreciate your seekin' Hospitality. You are welcome to visit us at your lesiure, you and your apprentices both. If your plans change and you intend to become permanant residents, you can speak to me again about such."

He looks at the four visitors in turn, and then smiles to the assembled lot.

"If you have some concern, Archer stands as Primogen for your Clan, and you may bring issues to her if they need my attention."
Domingo Ortiz
Domingo Ortiz
Brujah
Brujah

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillith,Dark Princess Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:19 am

Lilith make's apleased purring sound and looks towards Archer..'may i play with the green eyed one Primogen,i promise to return her relatively intact'
Lillith,Dark Princess
Lillith,Dark Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Archer Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:52 am

*Smiles at the prince then turns her gaze on Lillith and frowns.* "No, if you do I will send one of my pets looking for you." *winks and smiles*

Last edited by Archer on Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Archer
Archer
Tremere Primogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hell Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:05 am

Rachel's brows knit and she looks up with lips pursed and gives the Assamite an odd look. Rachel's eyes are of a dark mossy green.
Rachel Hell
Rachel Hell
Caitiff

http://www.overlordforums.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tybalt S Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:47 pm

Making a courtly bow to the Prince. "Thank you for your hospitality. We shall be no trouble in your domain." He then turns and walks out. His charges bowing and curtseying before following.

Clancy smiles slowly as Archer speaks nodding to the woman.

The blond looks thoughtfully to Archer for a moment and then to Lilith, fixing their faces in her mind's eye, before following the other three.

Jaime frowns uneasily at Lilith, not liking the implication then follows the men out.

Tybalt S

Back to top Go down

Post  Archer Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:50 pm

watches with curiosity as the four leaves and after a moment runs and fellows them out.
Archer
Archer
Tremere Primogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillith,Dark Princess Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:10 pm

Lilith sensuously licks her fangs in Jamie's direction whille tracking here exit before laughing 'I think she likes me'
Amused with herself,Lilith returns to watching the other patrons of the salon,on the lookout for intrigue and other sources of amusement,and,or,information to curry favour with the Prince.
Lillith,Dark Princess
Lillith,Dark Princess

Back to top Go down

An Introduction to the Prince of Twilight Empty newcomer

Post  Tymald ( Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:48 pm

A dark cloaked figure enters and the hood moves in a semblance of a nod to the prince. No flesh can be seen everything being covered by an article of clothing. A large black cloak hood up is worn over it all. The only thing not black is a large silver signet ring on the middle of his right hand middle finger.

"Tymald Greywood Elder of Clan Tremere her to be acknowledged" (and added to the group)

Tymald (

Back to top Go down

Post  Archer Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:43 pm

*Archer watches the dark cloaked figure enter then speek*

"What group have you joined. I do not see you on the list."

*Reveiws her notes of who is in the Camarilla.*

"Nope not here." *hears a beep from her fax telling here a new member has been added.*

"Ok, here you are."

Last edited by Archer on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got added to list a few hours after I posted.)
Archer
Archer
Tremere Primogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum