Camarilla Court of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2008 Holiday Gather

+4
Angelus1609
Jezebell Mortegra
romero
Twixx
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

2008 Holiday Gather Empty 2008 Holiday Gather

Post  Twixx Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:42 pm

Throughout the city of Twilight the handwritten invitations would be left about, tucked into familiar doorways and left in places kindred and kine were known to gather.

THe CHiLdReN Of MAlKaV
oN BeHaLf oF PrInCe DOmInGo ORtIz, PrInCe oF ThE CaMaRiLlA CoUrT Of TWiLiGhT
COrDiAlLy iNvItE YoU To aTtEnD OuR FiRsT WiNtEr hOlIdAy gAtHeR On tHe eVe oF 24 DEcEmBeR.
PLeAsE JoIn uS On tHe 5Th fLoOr oF ThE MoThEr MArY HoSpItAl aS We tAkE A FeW MoMeNtS To cElEbRaTe tHe sEaSoN.

((OOC Notes: This role playing event is going to be open to CcoT members, their Allies, and Guests. We're not looking to actually do this on December 24th as we do have a life, and plans for the upcomming holidays, and expect that a great many other people do as well. Looking to open the forum thread for arrivals and such on
Tuesday December 9th, and the thread will close entirely on December 19th. At this juncture in time waiting for a couple T's to be crossed and I's to be dotted ICly and OOCly. More details will be availible prior to the arrivals portion of things being opened and posted. For now you're welcome to post IC reactions, whether or not your character will be in attendance, etc.))
Twixx
Twixx
Malkavian Primogen

Back to top Go down

2008 Holiday Gather Empty prep

Post  Twixx Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:52 pm

In the eternal moments of night that came after the invitations were scattered throughout town, she set about her tasks. What to wear would probably be last on the list of priorities...It was impossible to find a tree lot...for some reason...the vendors didn't WANT to bring themselves into the quarantine zone in hopes of making fifteen or twenty dollars a tree. Bastages.

The first thing the Malkavian did was clear the floor. It wasn't any careful spectacle in which an attempt to preserve what possibly helpful supplies remained in the hospital...no...they were systematically gathered and shoved down the fire escape stairs...anything that wasn't useful. Medical records, hospital beds, prescription drugs that would have been able to make a few dollars had this been an even normal sort of existance....down down down...

She walked silently through a park, holding in one clawed hand the fire axe, the other looking for something to serve her purposes...nothing so lucky as finding a tree that actually looked as she had envisioned in her head...shaking her head she muttered to herself as she set out to continue the search...still so much to do...she hadn't heard from Phaedra yet...maybe that one of the highnesses requests would have to go unfullfilled...there was a record store...maybe she could find some polka CD's...
Twixx
Twixx
Malkavian Primogen

Back to top Go down

2008 Holiday Gather Empty Re: 2008 Holiday Gather

Post  romero Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:40 pm

::Romero heads down the street Invite tucked into a back pocket jacket pulled up against the night. He reaches the the hospital and begins to check the perimeter looking for anything out of the ordinary and finds a pil;e of junk by the fire escape."Hmm some one has been redecorating I see"::He walks upstairs surveys the room and posts himself by the door
romero
romero
Brujah Primogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Twixx Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:45 pm

The hospital was devoid of most useful things...a few tables had been left up, some rolling chairs and the like...a pile of randomly put together decorations sat on one of the tables...some bows pulled from a fabric store, a few strings of lights taken from a thrift store...a rather creepy looking Santa Clause that was missing half of the paint on it's face and some other bits of dishes and the like hastily shoved together waiting to be distributed in a futile attempt to turn the floor into something less akin to a post appocolyptic hospital abandoned due to a zombie infestation...and more like a tiny piece of days long gone to anyone stuck in the proverbial bubble.

The Malkavian Primogen had continued her quest for a tree...eventually finding something suitible in a park on the other side of the city...what a waste of a night. At least it would be easy to think such if one had to worry about the rising of the sun...wouldn't that be a kicker from the universe...the sun spilling over the city as she hauled a tree to a would be party. She lauged a bit as she drug it down the street...

She didn't grunt or groan as she climbed over the pile of...well useless crap that had been pushed down the fire escape...dragging the tree by it's trunk upwards...she wondered whether or not the others would have any luck...humming a tune that was intended to be 'White Christmas'...but sounded much closer to the sound of tormented cats trying desperately to escape for a blender...ah well, you couldn't expect the enlightened to be good at everything...Eventually she made it back to the 5th floor...dragging the tree over to the table with the rest of the decorations that had been aquired thus far where the creature unceremoniously dropped it on it's side, and ceased the humming...she shook her head... "We still need more if this is going to pass for what it must."
Twixx
Twixx
Malkavian Primogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebell Mortegra Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:08 am

Jezebell came stumbling down the street as she struggled with the coils of decoration lights that she had managed to get entangled in while attempting to procure them from the local mall's back room storage, and for reasons that eluded her.. Somehow managed to get wrapped in them to the point where she couldn't get them off, which made the whole process of making it to the hospital very very difficult.

Once she had arrived at the hospital and after a few minutes of tripping and falling in the staircase managed to make it to the top, where she furiously stormed past the sheriff and into the room and up to Twixx, all watery eyed and proceeded to scream at the top of her lungs.
"GET THEM OFF ME!!"
Jezebell Mortegra
Jezebell Mortegra

http://www.afterdusk.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post  Twixx Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:01 am

She didn't twitch or jump back when Jezebelle came in screaming for liberation from the Christmas lights...just smiled a little as she walked around the other Malkavian...examining how thouroughly she'd gotten herself entangled in the lights...a tiny little grin playing on the edge of her lips as she moved closer..."Stay still...we don't want to hurt you on accident..." No...this would be a bloodless party...wouldn't do to start it off in the decorating phases with bloodshed.

Carefully she would peel them off of Jez...a faint laugh lifting off her lips, "We have a few things more to track down...do you want to start while we find our fat man, or would you rather seek him out?"
Twixx
Twixx
Malkavian Primogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebell Mortegra Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:35 am

Jezebell stayed still trying to regain her composure as Twixx pealed of the layers of Christmas lights currently trying to eat her alive. "I-i don't know where to look, b-besides wouldn't most of them have been eaten already?" Jezebell asked as she quirked a brow, as she tried to follow Twixx with her gaze as she began circling her almost causing her to snap her own neck in an attempt to keep eye contact.

"But i-i guess that's the least i could do." Jezebell said as she helped Twixx remove the rest of the Christmas lights clinging to her body.
Jezebell Mortegra
Jezebell Mortegra

Back to top Go down

Post  Twixx Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:51 am

"Mayhaps we ought to settle for a man who can pretend to be fat?" she asked as she moved the lights to the table with the other decorations..."Too bad none of the degenerates saw fit to see being a baker as art...then perhaps we wouldn't have to look so far..." she smirked a bit at that and then looked over the room...nodding to herself..."Yes...since this entails a great deal of pretending...we may have to go with such..."
Twixx
Twixx
Malkavian Primogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebell Mortegra Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:48 pm

Jezebell nodded "I will see what i can do, no promises on a fat dude though." she smirked and tiptoed back out passing Romero and flashing him a toothy smile before heading down the stairs and out of the building.. On her quest to find her self a fat man.
Jezebell Mortegra
Jezebell Mortegra

Back to top Go down

Post  Twixx Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:14 pm

((Sorry to anyone who was waiting on this...I meant to get it up yesterday...but between down internets and just needing to unwind it didn't get up until well...now...anywho....))

It had been a great deal of work on the part of Malkav's chidlren to put everything together...but thanks to lacking a need to sleep...and what could be best described as an obsessive compulsion to forget about zombies and kine no longer hidden away from the world of the undead by ignorance...it had been pulled together.

Yes, one would have to transverse the five flights of random items spilled through it to get there...but the fifth floor of the hospital had been successfully transformed. Handcut snowflakes hung from the ceilings...carefully and valiantly procured Christmas lights glowed softly along the walls, replacing the annoying hum of florescent lighting with the silent sounds of miniature bulbs twinkling like forgotton stars plucked from the heavens themselves only to be carefully placed here for this small gathering...Novelty mistletoe hung over doorways and overhangings...the poor tree that had been drug halfway across the city after being executed was dressed in bits of tinsel and popcorn, ornaments made from everyday items, like broken bits of bottles...and ornaments that had been procured by Jezebelle during her department store raid hung carefully off evergreen branches all wrapped in stary lights that blinked ever so often...sadly no star had been found for the top of the tree...but we made do with what we could...classic tunes and polka music played in the background...a tray with cookies and some other things for would be...breathing guests...

Twixx moved through the area looking things over...waiting impatiently for any word from Jezebelle, for whomever else was going to make an appearance to arrive...and of course, checking in with the Sheriff as to whether or not he needed anything. It really would have been nice to let the Prince have everything he'd wanted...but...well this was more than she'd anticipated finding in Twilight...a moment in time, torn away from the rest of the quarantined zone where...they could remember what it was like to be normal, and just...enjoy being their own versions of alive...all that remained was to see who would show...and who would cling to the darkness.
Twixx
Twixx
Malkavian Primogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelus1609 Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:42 am

As he makes his way to the 5th floor he sees several broken branches and twigs scattered along the stairway. As he walks through the doorway he sees what left those behind..a somewhat mangled tree standing with a array of different decorations on it which helped to cover the missing branches in a way. After doing some checking up with his kindred he takes a seat in a wheelchair and waits for the other guests to arrive.
Angelus1609
Angelus1609

Back to top Go down

Post  Twixx Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:33 pm

Maybe Jez had gotten lost...or assautled by Christmas lights again...the thought brought a slight frown to the Malkavian's features as the first official guest made their way into the building and then found a wheelchair to sit in. Thought we got rid of all of those. Ahh well. The frown faded just as quickly as it found it's way to her features though and she wandered over to greet the unfamiliar face. Missing presentations had it's drawbacks when it came to those outside the blood, didn't it? No, it was for the best that she had...at least she'd convinced herself that it was.

Trembling features gave way to a miniscule nod as she came to a halt in front of him, "Welcome...we hope you enjoy yourself...do you have a name we ought to use?"
Twixx
Twixx
Malkavian Primogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelus1609 Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:25 pm

"The names Angelus," he replies after a short pause. Looking around the room at the festivities his eyes come back to meet with figure before him, "And to what name may i call you?", he asks while slowly rolling his wheelchair back and forth in short movements, "And to whom do whom do i congratulate for the festive decorations?"
Angelus1609
Angelus1609

Back to top Go down

Post  Twixx Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:25 am

"We would be Twixx...and we suppose you could thank Malkav for creating his children, though Jezebelle it seems has gone missing, the highness for seeing fit to host such an occasion...and perhaps the good sheriff for taking time out of his schedule to ensure that it was a...safe environment for all little angel." The voice was distant...it seemed too often to have that echoed feeling to it...like it struggled to make it to the surface. "Enjoy the refreshments, enjoy the music..."
Twixx
Twixx
Malkavian Primogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebell Mortegra Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:21 pm

((Sorry about the delay! :S))
Leaning against a broken street lamp sat Jezebel deep in taught over her peculiar predicament and assignment, Where does one find a fat man to play Santa that preferably isn't missing any limbs or trying to eat the guests...? She thought to her self not really expecting an answer as she sighed and pushed her self off the ground back onto her feet, and continued to stroll down the desolate streets of twilight when something at the edge of her peripheral vision caught her attention.

It was a little worn out garden gnome standing on the other side of the road waving to her, at first Jez simply grinned and continued walking passing it off as nothing more then her brain playing an elaborate hoax on her, but as soon as she rounded the corner of the street, there it was again.. Across the street, badly worn out paint and slightly broken, smiling and waving.
"What the..?" Her lips whispered as she took a few steps back and rounded the corner she came from only to find the little gnome standing right in front of her, this time looking rather pissed and not so jolly. "HEY! I know you saw me lady! It's rude to ignore people you know!?" The little odd looking Garden gnome exclaimed hefting his clay arm around threateningly.

"Whoa! What the hell are you?" Jez exclaimed instinctively taking a few steps back from the pissed of looking gnome. "What!?" The gnome exclaimed looking him self over before cocking an eyebrow at Jez. "The hell are you talking about?" He asked looking rather confused as he placed his little clay hands on his hips, looking rather amusing taught Jez as she tried to keep her self from laughing.
"Uh.. Nothing apparently.. So what can i help you with little man?" Jez asked as she took a knee as to not look down on him.

"Uh little? Why are you staring at my shoes? Are you high or something?" The gnome asked as he extended a hand, suddenly Jez could feel some ones hand on her shoulder as the entire scene blurred out and the gnome was suddenly replaced by a pair of jack boots with legs. Slowly following the legs up Jez found that the little gnome wasn't so little after all, in its place she found a scruffy looking young lad barely in his twenties looking down at her with a puzzled expression.

Quickly getting back up on her feet and blushing Jezebel lowered her head slightly ashamed of her often very confusing condition. "I uh.. Sorry, i have trouble seeing." She excused wishing not to speak more of the embarrassing situation. But what could the visions have meant? They obviously had some meaning to them.. She taught before shaking it and looking back up at the young man.
"You wouldn't happen to know where i could... Find Santa?" She asked hesitantly and frowning slightly looking rather uncomfortable with the whole situation.

"Um.. I think you should come with me miss, its not safe to wander around the streets with all the zombies and vampires on the loose, no offence, but you seem a little spaced out. You should probably come with me to the safe house." The young man replied extending his hand to help guide her.

"No no no, i need to find Santa!" Jez exclaimed slapping the young man's hand out of the way and looking rather disgruntled, obviously the boy hadn't realised in the confusion that she was one of the so called not safe things wandering the streets. "My.. Uh.. My family is waiting there." She lied hoping that the visions actually meant something rather then just being a very vivid hallucination.

"Alright alright! Seesh, just trying to help.. There waiting for you eh? Hmm.. Santa.. You mean the big costume store with the big Santa doll in the window? It's down that street and to your right." The young man said turning his head and pointing down the street.

"Need some help finding it?" He asked, as he looked back at where Jez had previously stood only to find her gone.
Jezebell Mortegra
Jezebell Mortegra

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelus1609 Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:16 pm

Stopping his wheelchair from its movements he points over to the tree and says, "I see your missing a star." After a faint nod from Twixx he stands and heads to the fire escape. A Christmas celebration in a place such as Twilight..who would've known it was possible. He chuckles at his thought while searching for a stray piece of paper. "This will do," the man in says to himself "Now something to cut with". Searching the floor a faint shine catches his eye..moving closer the shape of a scapul emerges. With scapul and paper in hand the shadowy figure comes through the doorway and comes to light in the Christmas lights. He notices a somewhat puzzled look on the face of the Malkavian and once again lets out a slight chuckle. Making way to the tree he starts to cut the shape of a star out of the paper. Holding the finished star up, though it is somewhat jagged and torn, he smiles and says "Now there is one." Using a piece of string left over from the other decorations he ties it to the top of the tree. After a quick inspection the man makes his way back to the wheelchair and asks "Anything else you feel we could have for this celebration?"
Angelus1609
Angelus1609

Back to top Go down

Post  Twixx Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:55 pm

She nodded at the mention of a missing star, her voice quiet as the curious orbs perseverated on his form..."We tried to reach one, but the bubble got in the way..." she watched as he crafted the paper star...certainly not something that had come from the heavens but...perhaps something that had still been sent from above. The corners of her lips turned up into something akin to amusement or satisfaction...and as he drifted back to the wheelchair her eyes remained on the tree. She hummed along with the recorded music...though no, it never did sound like anything discernably pleasant to the ears...mutilated chipmunks voicing their objections to the wretched existance they'd been condemned to, but definately not anything close to a Christmas tune. "The fat man will be here, we have music, decorations, games, refreshments and people...more people for the games...more merryment..." she paused momentarily... "and remembering..."
Twixx
Twixx
Malkavian Primogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelus1609 Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:44 pm

Listening to the sounds of the music and Twixx humming along Angelus thinks to himself, The fat man, wonder how jolly he will be. Once again he starts to roll the wheelchair back and forth in slow, short movements. "Will the fat man be bringing gifts or..." he pauses and gives a grin with a faint laugh "just his fat self to the gathering?"
Angelus1609
Angelus1609

Back to top Go down

Post  Twixx Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:23 pm

"We suppose that would depend upon whether the fatman is happy or confused about comming...there are some things but those are for the changing..." she nodded quite matter of factly, pausing a moment to whisper something to herself...seemingly lost for a moment before her attentions returned to Angelus. "Do you think we're missing something too?"
Twixx
Twixx
Malkavian Primogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelus1609 Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:37 pm

Looking about the room he brings his wheelchair to a stop. He studies the decorations, refreshment table, listens to the music. What is it that is missing...what could it be. After moments of thinking he looks back in the eyes of the one before him, who seems to be mumbling things to herself, and states "Seems what we need for a feast is missing, it is, after all, Christmas and we should have a feast...correct?"
Angelus1609
Angelus1609

Back to top Go down

Post  Twixx Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:38 pm

"ahhh but to provide feastings fit for Children of both Caine and Seth to celbrate...the question seems to us a quandry and a conflict. We have trouble keeping down Seth's food...doesn't ever seem to settle right inside..." there was the slighteste bit of a frown, "or stay there..."
Twixx
Twixx
Malkavian Primogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelus1609 Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:15 am

With a grin he lets out a small laugh.."How right you are, just the same as it is for those of Seth to stomach or meals." Reaching into his trenchcoat he pulls out a somewhat poorly rolled cigarette, lights it, and calmly rolls his wheelchair back and forth waiting for the fat man to arrive.
Angelus1609
Angelus1609

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebell Mortegra Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:23 am

Jezebel came slowly climbing up the stairs in her new pretty red suit and matching fluffy hat dressed as Santa from head to toe, carrying nothing but a bag of coal up the stairs, stopping momentarily to stare at Romero sadly before handing him a piece of coal. With that done she perked right back up with glued on smile and fake looking beard she came with bag in hand in to the floor room and up to the tree and put the coal down.

"The only Santa i could find was deader then you and i, didn't much care for talking, just sat there staring... Was actually kinda creepy. So i guess this will have to do." Jez light voice hummed from behind the fake beard as she motioned to her Santa gear.
Jezebell Mortegra
Jezebell Mortegra

Back to top Go down

Post  Twixx Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:13 pm

Tick-tock, tick-tock...waiting waiting waiting...and then, heshe arrived. The malkavian watched, head inclining ever so carefully as Jezebelle under the guise of jolly old St. Nick distributed some coal to the sheriff. Damnit...the fat man ate her. She shook her head and muttered, "nono...hush." Stepping towards the tree she smiled..."Much better than bringing a dead fat man Jez...much much....presents? You brought presents?" a momentary pause before she looked towards where Angelo sat..."he's only pretending to be a gimp a long...but he made a star for the tree..."
Twixx
Twixx
Malkavian Primogen

Back to top Go down

2008 Holiday Gather Empty Emily the Reindeer

Post  Emily Rush Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:11 pm

Emily walks through the darkness of the alleyway. The flyer was in her hand... still feeling amused by it. And much like when she had "presented" herself, she has also dressed for this occasion. So Emily, the Brujah... reindeer... walks into the hospital and up the stairs to the entrance of the party.

Good-sized antlers sat upon her head... real antlers... that she had fashioned onto a headband. And in fact, as she glances at Romero, she has to be careful when walking through the door, so they do not hit the sides.

Her outfit was similar to that of a playboy bunnies... It was skimpy, the brown sportsbra-like top tight to her breasts and showing her midsection with little shame. She wore short shorts that showed off her legs, but instead of a 'playboy bunnies' fluffy tail on her ass, there was a deer’s tail.

The shorts and top were both covered with real brown deer fur. Her gloves trimmed with the fur at her wrists, but the fingers left black, to give the illusion of hooves. Her stiletto boots fashioned similarly... a black bottom and fur trimmed at the ankles.

She was really a site to see... It was hard to tell if her outfit was to celebrate Christmas, or for her own amusement at a 'reindeers expense.

As she walked into the party, her intense gray eyes looked around the room, as if her outfit was nothing out of the ordinary... and she begins to look at the decorations
Emily Rush
Emily Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  StrawburyDuck Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:13 am

As far as gatherings were concerned, Duckie wasn't one to normally show up to these ... social events. Often choosing to keep to herself instead of being around others, she was wondering why her feet had decided to bring her to the hospital. Finding herself wandering up the stairwell, counting the floors as she passed them by; two, three, four. Upon reaching the fifth floor, she hesitated before stepping through the doorway, alarms going off in her head. Something was very wrong, although it was probably just the nerves.

"One would almost feel out of place here if they were uninformed of the goings-on." She spoke, with a slight smile plastered on her otherwise blank face.

StrawburyDuck
Caitiff

Back to top Go down

Post  Phaedra Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:57 am

Phaedra makes her way to the gathering and rakes her pale-green gaze about the room. Wondering what all the fuss is about, she threads her way through the group and stops to examine different decorations along the way. With a barely noticeable shrug of her shoulders, she tucks her long-black hair behind her ears and nods in greeting to those around her. The rustle of her silk dress is muffled by the jovial buzz of the group as she takes a seat by the wall out of the way of the crowd. As she smooths her skirt she watches the crowd's antics with fascination and curiosity.
Phaedra
Phaedra
Follower of Set
Follower of Set

Back to top Go down

Post  Twixx Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:17 pm

As people continued to arrive, the music continued to play, the track reverberating off the walls wasn't anything new, flashy or even terribly special...classic Christmas songs stuck into a CD player not really meant to be the life of the party blaring at the loudest volume it could muster (Those of you looking for a bit of online christmas music to listen to... Online Christmas Music most of the links work with windows media player). A little cheesy, but it was better than the polka cd that was tucked away somewhere that she'd found in the rubble of a music store.

Twixx's attention was pulled breifly away from Jezebelle with a small bite of the lip before it melted away into a rather...amused expression when Emily made her reindeer debut. Her nose isn't red...it ought to be red, reindeer have red noses...well those reindeer do. A polite nod went in the Brujah's direction moments later before attentions were once more pulled to a new face.

Duckie hadn't dressed up, but then neither had she...it wasn't as if the invitations had demanded such. All in all, attending seemed to be enough to satisfy requirements that didn't exist in anyone's head but her own. She smiled at the vaguely familiar face as she spoke and nodded, "An unfortunate reminder of things...the prospect of feeling misplaced in something once so familiar...no?" there was a slight pause before she leaned in and whispered as if it were some great secret..."Thank you for comming...we're pleased to have you..." Before she pulled back in time to catch a glimpse of Phaedra entering...she didn't approach the woman, just gave a small wave and allowed her to keep her distance from things if she so chose...

((had planned on ending this thread today, but as people are still arriving will extend it until the last day of this year))
Twixx
Twixx
Malkavian Primogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Rush Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:56 pm

Emily walks towards the others in all her reindeer glory. She really only knew Twixx so she offered her something of a small smile, and it shows in her face her attempt to be 'nice', rather than aggressive which was natural to her.

"Hello Twixx... how are you both tonight?"

Her intense grey eyes looks over the others in the room, and those that she had seen before she gives a small nod... but those she has never seen, she seems to ignore completely.
Emily Rush
Emily Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Twixx Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:48 pm

The watched the approaching reindeer for some time not saying anything at all...at least not aloud. She paused a moment before replying..."We are as well as we can be in a place such as this at such a time of year..." A moments hesitation where she looked terribly lost before the fog seemed to lift from her gaze..."You've had chance to meet our Jezz? What about the maker of our star?" She knew that the Brujah was familiar with Phaedra...but welll it wans't her job to make sure that everyone knew everyone else...was it? All the same...she did what she could to facilitate introductions...
Twixx
Twixx
Malkavian Primogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Rush Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:14 pm

"Your Jezz? Yes... charmed, as always... You malks are always so much fun." She flashes a grin to Jezz, her face lighting up with a mocking of holiday cheer. She then glances to the man Twixx had pointed out... looking him over and not looking to impressed.

"The maker of your star? Well, its good to know this new person is of use, right?" She looks to the man then, her intense grey eyes seeming to stare into his, though the intensity of her eyes seem to conflict with the... reindeer she was at the party. "Emily. Brujah clan." Was simply all she said regarding herself, her eyes glance to the star with amusement. "So you and Twixx and Jezz are the party planning committee? I should hire you for New Years Eve too... How much do you charge, huh?"

Her eyes move to Phae and she offers something of a smile, though it wasnt heartfelt... as most of her interactions outside of her clan were not.
Emily Rush
Emily Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Twixx Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:04 pm

The Malkavian had enabled a bit of mingling...and as such, she drifted away from the group a bit to go check on Phaedra..."Small gather...better than none at all..." She said quietly watching the woman for a long moment..."We hope you enjoy yourself...if you'll excuse us..." she nodded quietly as she started for the stairs, whispering all the while, "comming comming comming..."
Twixx
Twixx
Malkavian Primogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelus1609 Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:14 pm

Staring back into the eyes of the Brujah he replies "Angelus, Tzimisce clan." He glances over to Twixx who seems to be mumbling yet again then moves his eyes back to the "reindeer". "Charge...guess that would depend on what you have to offer." he says with a snickering grin while staring into the gray eyes before him.
Angelus1609
Angelus1609

Back to top Go down

Post  Phaedra Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:15 am

Phaedra casts her pale-green gaze about the room slowly, studying each guest with quiet curiosity She returns Twixx's greeting and a grin pulls at the corners of her mouth as she notices Emily's 'half hearted' smile. With the festivities in full swing and guests still entering, Phaedra gets up and walks to a window and watches the lacy white snow fall against the velvety black of the night sky, her thoughts clearly elsewhere.
Phaedra
Phaedra
Follower of Set
Follower of Set

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Rush Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:29 am

Emily looks at the man with a dark glare as if considering his words... before laughing at his statement.... seeming to have decided it was funny. She raises up a hand to make sure her antlers were in place still. "Don't flatter yourself." Was all she said to him before seeming to relax, her grey eyes moving elsewhere, instead of continuing a glaring contest with him. This was a 'party' and she wasnt foolish enough to try to be too aggressive here... and the fact she was in a reindeer outfit did help a bit.

Her eyes traveled over the interesting tree, tilting her head just slightly at the decorations and she wondered if Dom would show up at his own party.

"So what is it we are celebrating again? The birth of somekinda of mythical fantasy savour, right?" She speaks not really to anyone
Emily Rush
Emily Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Domingo Ortiz Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:17 am

Domingo made his way from the docks to the hospital. He had spent much of the early night in thought, and had missed the proposed start time. As he walked up the steps towards the fifth floor he ran a hand through his freshly dyed short spiky hair, the tips a clear red, the rest deep black. He had dressed for the occasion, ditching his usual attire, almost a uniform of sorts, even leaving behind the ever present leather jacket branded with his Clan's symbol.

The red suit he wore was not quite tailored to his large frame, but fit him well. The jacket was long cut, the black shirt he wore under it open at the collar, and without a tie. The missing eye and the scars there were still covered by an eyepatch.

As he walked through the doors into the gathering, he nodded first to Romero, his Sherriff, still posted near the door. Loyal Romero, and still looking the part of the guard dog. Relax, brother... we are s'posed to be relaxed here.

Passing through the room, he smiles and nods to the members of his court in attendance, exchanging quick greetings. It was apparent that his mind was still elsewhere, lost in reveries of times past. The holidays did little to break his melancholic mood.
Domingo Ortiz
Domingo Ortiz
Brujah
Brujah

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Rush Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:20 am

Emily turned to see her Sire walk in... but what was this? A suit? She let her eyes wander over him for a moment, taking in the image of him in a red suit for later memories... she had almost forgotten she had 'dressed' for the occasion herself. She grins, much more relaxed now that another Brujah was here... well... other than Romero keeping watch at the door.

She walks over to him, in all her reindeer glory and flashes a familiar and glad grin. "Hey business man, looking good. You going to take your picture with santa in that?" Her eyes glance to the Santa Jezz
Emily Rush
Emily Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Phaedra Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:23 am

Reluctantly turning her attention away from the snow falling against the window towards the Prince. As she rakes her pale-green eyes over him from toe to head she quizzically considers his hair. Lowering her gaze and offering a curtsy to the Prince and a nod to Romero she returns to her vigil at the window. She wonders quietly about the sad attempt at this Christian celebration and if it's meaning is lost on the group and considers their ridiculous attempt to hold on to something totally beyond them, humanity. Her thoughts drift away as the snowflakes hit the window to a long ago land where humanity even among the living was a rarity and Christianity didn't exist.
Phaedra
Phaedra
Follower of Set
Follower of Set

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebell Mortegra Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:18 am

Sitting idly by the tree, where Twixx had left her. Jez quietly sat observing the few guests that had bothered to show up offering them a fake smile every time they looked her way.

At the mention of taking a picture with Santa, Jez perked up and daintily waved at Domingo. "Have you been a good boy this year? Hmm?" She asked humorously patting the large sack of coal sitting next to her.
Jezebell Mortegra
Jezebell Mortegra

Back to top Go down

Post  romero Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:44 pm

ROmero steps fully into the room shortly after Dom. Makes his way around the room glancing at everyone there. he puts the coal in his pocket and glances at Emily smiles and shakes his head. So this is what a party in twilight is like
romero
romero
Brujah Primogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Domingo Ortiz Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:10 am

The Brujah Prince offers smiles to his childe and the Malkavian dressed as Santa Claus, but the smiles do not reach his eyes. He hugs Emily as he passes by, kissing her cheek. "Nice outfit."

After disengaging himself, he walks across the floor, his lone eye taking in the decorations. After making a round of the room, he posts up not far from the tree.
Domingo Ortiz
Domingo Ortiz
Brujah
Brujah

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Rush Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:30 am

Smiles at Dom and hugs him when he offers one to her, chucklling at his comment... though during the hug.. she was careful not to poke him with her antlers. The last thing he needed was another bad eye, after all.

She watchs him as he does his duty as Prince and seems to make his rounds. Her grey eyes then move to Romero and grins rather slyly at him. She doesn't say anything, however, and instead decides to play the 'good little reindeer'... after all, it was a 'party'.

She walks over to Jezz and lowers her reindeer self rather gracefully into the 'Santas' lap. "This is suppose to be a 'Christmas' party, right? Does that mean I get a present if I tell you what I want for Christmas?"
Emily Rush
Emily Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Twixx Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:24 am

The Malkavian made her way back up the hospitals steps and through the door...noting that Romero seemed to finally move away from the doorway...a bit paler than usual, but she wore a small smile on her features...she watched as Emily sat on Jezebelle's lap and offered a brief nod to Domingo...her fingers playing at the edge of her thumbs....
Twixx
Twixx
Malkavian Primogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebell Mortegra Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:03 pm

Jez's odd coloured eyes quietly observed Emily as she made her way across the room and into her small lap, offering Emily a quaint smile as she sat down in her lap before jez leaned in closer and whispered. "Only if you have been a good girl this year." Jez said as she began to playfully trace a finger nail down Emily's spine.

"And you have been a, very, very naughty little girl this year." Jez whispered enticingly into her ear as her hand slowly travelled down Emilys back.
Jezebell Mortegra
Jezebell Mortegra

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Rush Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:05 pm

Emily seems not to react to Jez's enticing words, but when the finger traced down her bare skin, she seemed to shiver at the feeling, against her will. Knowing how it affects her she quickly and defensively stands up from Jez's lap... but tries to make it as casual as possible. Not wanting to show any sort of weakness or concern. So she tries to cover up her reaction quickly. While standing she leans in to Jez, but keeping her body from easily being touched as well. "Better check your list twice. I'm a reindeer. See the antlers? It means I get presents"
Emily Rush
Emily Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Domingo Ortiz Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:05 am

Domingo returns the nod to the Malkavian Primogen, and joins her after a time. "You put on a better party than the Toreador's attempts. At least this one actually got started."

His eye sweeps over the crowd and he stop as he sees his childe with the other Malkavian, wondering at what occurred to seemingly spook her. His attention returns to the kook next to him. "What surprises do you have planned?"
Domingo Ortiz
Domingo Ortiz
Brujah
Brujah

Back to top Go down

Post  Twixx Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:19 pm

She shook her head a touch, eyes wandering over those gathered, voice a quiet echo...disconnected from the world it would seem, or watching it all slip along from too far away...."Suprises highness? Perhaps your expectations for our...ability to entertain have reached beyond our capabilities..." Her thumbs ran one another in a more habitual manner than anything outwardly...needing...unspoken soothing motions to quiet her own mind and keep it where it needed to be right now...."A gather...all be it a small one...dance...make merry..." her eyes caught the princes and she shook her head..."You've all day and night forever to brood..."
Twixx
Twixx
Malkavian Primogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezebell Mortegra Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:01 am

Jez tilted her head sideways as Emily fled from her touch, Must have done something wrong. She thought as she arched an eyebrow curiously but thought nothing more of it as Emily argued about the presents.
"Nope, reindeer's don't get presents silly, they don't have any fingers to open them with." Jez argued as she rose from her seat and removed an apple from her pocket and stuck it in Emilys mouth, and gave her a light pat on the head followed by a smile.
"But for being such a cute reindeer you can have this here treat... But don't tell the other reindeers or they will get jealous." Jez proclaimed before sitting back down looking proud of her self.
Jezebell Mortegra
Jezebell Mortegra

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Rush Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:58 pm

Simply blinks when the apple is put in her mouth. Her nose wrinkles and she removes it, carefully. she licks her lips and looks with disgust at the apple, her grey eyes then moving to Jez with an almost annoyed look. "An Apple? Reindeers dont like apples... we like blood. And lots of it... What do you think gives Santa's reindeer the ability to fly? It's not eating apples and certainly not pixie dust. I demand a full course family to feast upon, Santa."

She leans into Jez, grinning and her hand moves out to let the tips of her fingers caress Jez's cheek so softly... enjoying the feeling of control in the action. "Or should I just feast upon you?"
Emily Rush
Emily Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Twixx Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:12 am

She paused a moment...watching Jezzebelle and Emily for a few seconds before her eyes turned back to Domingo...couldn't have made our point or purpose more clear had we planned such...could we? Lips stayed pressed together and there was an almost appoligetic expression on her face for a time...and then that lost look seemed to find her once more and she nodded...though it would seem to no one in particular...

She cleared her throat..."Ladies and Gentleman...we'd like to thank you for attending this years holiday gather...we do appoligize for the lack of refreshments but...as you're aware phone lines are still down and we couldn't expect everyone who had even an incling of attending to track us down simply to inform us of such..." She paused a moment... "We'd like to thank the good Prince for allowing us the pleasure of putting on this little get together...our Jezebelle for the effort she put into making this a beautiful place to exchange company, Angelo for our star...a special thank you for our Sheriff and his willingness to take time out of his busy schedule to ensure that our festivites weren't interrupted by the world outside...and of course to everyone who made it a point to come....Thank you...we've enjoyed your company."

Her eyes washed over the room...and she gave half a smile still seemingly torn between the moment and something else..."Like all good things though...this too must come to an end...and so until next we meet...enjoy the night for all it is...Happy Holidays and perhaps next year things will find a way to be what we remember instead of what we endure...you're all welcome to stay as long as you like...but those who would depart...safe travels on your way back to where you lay your head."
Twixx
Twixx
Malkavian Primogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next