User table crashed???

Go down

User table crashed???

Post  Twixx on Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:48 pm

Nope not a Guest...just a general heads up...
OOC note:

40, 2 has a glitch as of this morning, maybe it's the whole game, maybe the universe just hates me this morning...that's okay because I'm still in a good mood...

The issue is as follows: There are 2 humans sitting there. No problem right? Well it shouldn't be, except I've killed killed 3 humans there, gotten no xp, they don't die, and I keep getting a 'user table crashed' or something like that message. Did try to drop a friendly little warning to avoid the spot over the walkies...but now my walkie won't post in game...so eh this is the next best thing....so my advice...avoid it like the plague for now...killing people that don't give xp is the suck...killing people that don't actually die after you've killed them is the suck...killing people that do none of the above and only disable your ability to communicate with others in your group AND eats up your AP anyway...yeah that's the super suck....on an amusing note...it still tells me where my unkillable ap eating prey is....how sweet.

I am sorrow...
Twixx
Malkavian Primogen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: User table crashed???

Post  Archer on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:48 pm

((OOC))
Do you live in an apartment or use a public computer if so you might have gotten hit for a zerging Technicality.. Just a thought. I know somewhere on OL so guy had that same trouble and thats what they said.. *shrugs*
Archer
Tremere Primogen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twixx on Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:51 am

((ooc))

Seems to have corrected itself, no idea what it was buuuut came back to this at the top of the screen:

We lost some accounts again! Very Happy If your character is gone, remake it and email Mo with your username, stats, items, gold, etc.

So maybe it was just trying to loose me and decided not to? On any account...all better now...woohoo

I am sorrow...
Twixx
Malkavian Primogen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Librarian on Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:04 pm

It was a game wide bug.

The Librarian
Admin

View user profile http://twilightcamarilla.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down